Boca Raton Personal Injury Attorney
Boca Raton, Florida: A Thriving Coastal Community
Boca Raton is a lovely coastal city in South Florida, famed for its beautiful beaches, vibrant downtown area, and relaxed culture. As a popular tourist destination and home to several industries, this bustling community has something for everybody.
Boca Raton is perfect for tourists, as well as businesses looking for a new location. But with its busy streets and fast highways comes the increased risk of accidents. That’s why you’ll want to have an experienced Boca Raton Personal Injury Attorney by your side if you or someone you love is harmed in an accident.
Call Justin Morgan Law toll-free at 1-800-9-JUSTIN (1-800-958-7846) for more information.
Helping You Get the Money You Need to Get Better
Our experienced legal team handles all types of personal injury cases, including auto accidents, slip-and-falls/premises liability, and wrongful death. A personal injury claim includes the following types of damages:
- Current and future medical expenses
- Time missed from work
- Reduced earning potential
- Wrongful death
Common Personal Injury Claims in Boca Raton
We help clients who have been harmed by the careless actions of others. Cases we frequently see in our office include:
- Car accidents: Speeding, texting while driving, unsafe lane changes, DUI, and other types of unsafe behavior cause serious injuries and fatalities. After an accident, you may require extensive medical care and time off from work to heal.
- Truck accidents: A fully loaded big-rig truck weighs up to 80,000 pounds. When it collides with a regular passenger vehicle, the effects can be devastating. That’s why trucking companies must maintain a safe fleet and only hire safe drivers who obey traffic laws.
- Motorcycle accidents: Motorcycle riders are especially vulnerable because they don’t have seatbelts and a secure cabin to protect them from a collision. When negligent drivers fail to notice motorcycles on the road, catastrophic injuries may result.
- Slip-and-falls/premises liability: People who own businesses, apartment buildings, and other types of property have a responsibility to eliminate hazards before someone gets hurt. Owners and managers who fail to maintain safe environments may be held responsible for the injuries they cause.
- Wrongful death: If you lost a loved one due to someone’s wrongful or negligent actions, surviving family members can file a claim to recover damages that include reduced income, loss of companionship, and funeral and medical expenses.
Determining Liability in Personal Injury Cases
Liability in a personal injury claim/ lawsuit is established by identifying who caused the incident and how much the victim was harmed. Our team will investigate the accident and file a claim against anyone whose negligence contributed to your injuries.
Steps To Help Ensure Maximum Compensation
- Seek medical assistance immediately: Make sure to attend all medical appointments and follow your doctor’s recommendations. This will enhance your recovery and provide documentation for your injuries.
- Gather evidence: Take pictures of the accident scene using your cell phone, gather insurance information from all parties involved, collect witness statements, and keep records of expenses caused by the accident.
- Contact a Boca Raton Personal Injury Lawyer: An experienced attorney will negotiate with the insurance company to help you get a settlement that covers your medical expenses and other costs.
- Don’t accept the first offer you get: If the insurance company isn’t willing to make a reasonable offer, our team at Justin Morgan Law is always prepared to take them to court.
Getting Compensation After an Accident in Boca Raton
Personal injuries can be devastating, causing physical, emotional, and financial strain. Your Attorney at Justin Morgan Law will investigate the accident and file a claim/lawsuit against anyone whose negligent actions contributed to your injuries. Damages may include:
- Medical bills: After an accident, one of your primary concerns will be paying for medical treatment. You may receive compensation for all related costs, including hospital stays, surgeries, rehabilitation, and physical therapy.
- Lost income: You may be unable to work for weeks or even months after an accident. Your claim will include compensation for lost wages and reduced future earnings that result from your injuries.
- Pain and suffering: This includes harm caused by significant or permanent loss of function, scarring, and disfigurement.
- Property damage: Damage to an automobile, motorcycle, bicycle, and other types of vehicles may be covered when a crash occurs.
Schedule a Free Consultation Today
An injury can be a harrowing and life-altering experience. That’s why you’ll want to seek compassionate legal representation from an experienced personal injury law firm.
The talented litigators at Justin Morgan Law will fight tirelessly on your behalf. We’ve recovered over $100 million in compensation for our clients. Our team has been helping people get the money they need to put their lives back together for over 20 years.
Contact Justin Morgan Law today toll-free at 1-800-9-JUSTIN (1-800-958-7846) to schedule a free consultation and explore how we can assist in getting justice on your behalf.