Miramar Personal Injury Lawyer
Living and Thriving in Miramar, Florida
Miramar, Florida, is a city in Broward County famous for its bustling industries, beautiful beaches, and lively community. From shopping at nearby malls to visiting iconic landmarks like Miramar Cultural Center — Miramar offers all sorts of fun things to do.
Accidents can happen anytime and anywhere. Justin Morgan Law can help when accidents happen in Miramar. With extensive local experience and a track record of success as a Miramar Personal Injury Attorney, Justin understands the challenges residents of this vibrant city face every day. He’ll fight hard on your behalf for justice and the compensation you need to get better.
If you or a loved one has been injured in an accident, call us toll-free at 1-800-9-JUSTIN (1-800-958-7846) for a FREE consultation today. Together, we’ll take the first steps toward creating a brighter future for you and your loved ones.
What is a Personal Injury Claim?
A personal injury claim/lawsuit is a legal process that allows individuals to seek compensation for harm caused by another person’s negligent or intentional actions. Claims such as these can arise from car accidents, slip-and-fall incidents, swimming pool injuries, dog bites, and other types of accidents.
Common Personal Injury Claims in Miramar
- Car Accidents. Car accidents are one of the leading causes of personal injury claims in Miramar. From rear-end collisions to head-on crashes and side impacts, these accidents often result in serious injuries such as broken bones, head trauma, or even death.
- Truck Accidents. A collision involving a commercial truck and a passenger car can have devastating repercussions. Due to their immense size and weight, trucks pose serious threats that could inflict catastrophic injuries upon those involved in an accident.
- Motorcycle Accidents. Motorcycle riders face an increased risk of injury due to their bike’s limited protection. Even minor collisions can result in serious injuries such as whiplash, bone fractures, loss of limb, and Traumatic Brain Injuries (TBI).
- Slip-and-Falls/Premises Liability. Slip-and-fall accidents can happen anywhere, from the grocery store to a friend’s backyard. Property owners have a legal obligation to maintain safe conditions. When they fail to do so, they may be held liable for injuries sustained by guests, residents, and visitors.
- Wrongful Death. Losing a loved one is horrible. When that death resulted from negligence or intentional harm caused by another party, the impact can be compounded and brought upon families in ways they could never have expected. A wrongful death claim provides survivors with the financial support needed during this difficult time.
Liability in Personal Injury Cases in Miramar
Establishing fault in a personal injury claim is a complicated process. The first step is collecting as much evidence as possible, including gathering insurance information for all parties involved, witness statements, photos, and medical records.
The next step in pursuing liability claims against negligent parties is analyzing evidence to ascertain who was at fault. This may include individuals, companies, or government entities. Your attorney will file a claim/lawsuit against anyone whose negligent behavior harmed you or a loved one.
Steps to Take After a Personal Injury Accident in Miramar
- Be Sure to Seek Medical Attention: Even if you feel fine, it’s still essential that you see a physician to document any injuries that have occurred.
- Gather Evidence: Take photos, gather insurance information for all parties involved, collect witness contact info, and retain any receipts related to the accident.
- Contact a Personal Injury Lawyer: Working with an experienced lawyer is key to successfully navigating the legal system and receiving just compensation for injuries sustained in accidents.
- Avoid Contact with Insurance Companies: For your own sake and that of the case, let your attorney handle all communication with insurance companies directly.
Compensation for a Personal Injury in Miramar
1. Medical Bills
If you’ve been injured in an accident, seeking medical care should be your top priority. Unfortunately, medical bills can quickly add up; but if someone else was responsible for your injuries, they might owe compensation for your medical expenses.
2. Lost Income
If your injuries prevent you from working, it may be possible to receive compensation for lost wages. This includes what has already been lost, and money you would have earned in the future had you not been injured.
3. Pain and Suffering
Personal Injury cases aren’t just about money — they’re about making things right. If you experience trauma, PTSD, disfigurement, or long-term physical pain, compensation may be awarded for the distress you’re feeling.
We’ve Won Over $100 Million for Our Clients
If somebody hurt you, they should have to pay for it.
The talented litigators at Justin Morgan Law will fight tirelessly on your behalf. We’ve recovered over $100 million in compensation for our clients. Our team has been helping people get the money they need to put their lives back together for over 20 years.
Contact Justin Morgan Law today toll-free at 1-800-9-JUSTIN (1-800-958-7846) to schedule a free consultation and explore how we can assist in getting justice on your behalf.