Cooper City Car Accident Attorney
Advocating for Cooper City Car Accident Victims
Cooper City has been certified as a Community Wildlife Habitat every year since 2005. As part of the vast Miami metropolitan area, Cooper City has its share of traffic and less-than-diligent drivers.
If you or your loved one has been injured in a car accident that was someone else’s fault, contact Justin Morgan Law for exceptional legal representation. We have won over $100,000,000.00 for our clients. Our seasoned Car Accident Attorneys can gather evidence to support your claim, establish the facts of the case, develop legal strategies, and vigorously represent you. Founding attorney Justin Morgan was chosen as a Florida Lawyer of Distinction by The National Law Journal in 2023 for demonstrating legal excellence and going above and beyond for his clients.
We have a history of success for our clients—call us toll-free at 1-800-9-JUSTIN (1-800-958-7846) to schedule a free consultation today.
What Factors Contribute to Cooper City Car Accidents?
Traffic crashes have several contributing factors, including mechanical failure, hazardous weather conditions, and dangerous roadways. Most car accidents are caused by some form of driver negligence, such as:
- Distracted driving
- Drunk driving
- Drug-impaired driving
- Fatigued driving
- Running red lights or stop signs
- Unsafe lane changes
- Failure to yield the right of way
What Are the Common Types of Car Accidents?
Vehicles can collide in various ways. Common crash types include:
- Rear-end collisions: A driver crashes into the rear of the vehicle ahead, often because they were distracted or following too closely.
- Side-swipe collisions: One vehicle swipes the side of another, often due to unsafe lane changes.
- T-bone collisions: A driver broadsides another vehicle, frequently after running a red light or stop sign at an intersection.
- Rollovers: When a driver takes a turn too fast or hits a curb or another object, the vehicle can roll over onto its side or top or roll 360° back onto its wheels.
- Multi-vehicle pileup: When a crash blocks one or more lanes of traffic, approaching drivers may not be able to stop in time to avoid a collision.
- Head-on collisions: Drivers who cross the centerline, or wrong-way drivers, can cause head-on collisions, among the most dangerous of all car collisions.
After a serious car accident, you may be eligible to file a lawsuit against the at-fault party or pursue a claim for compensation. You will want an experienced Personal Injury Lawyer to handle your case and negotiate with insurance companies on your behalf for the best chance of receiving maximum compensation.
How Does Florida’s No-Fault Insurance Work?
Under Florida’s no-fault insurance laws, all drivers are required to carry Personal Injury Protection (PIP) coverage. This no-fault insurance helps cover the bills of the insured up to policy limits regardless of fault for the accident. PIP is not liability insurance and only benefits the insured.
What Steps Should You Take After a Car Accident?
The first thing to do after a car accident is report the accident and seek emergency medical attention for anyone involved who needs it, including yourself. It’s important to exchange the required information with the other parties involved, such as your driver’s licenses and insurance. See a doctor promptly to get your injuries diagnosed and treated, even if your injuries seem minor.
If you are able, gather as much evidence as you can at the scene. Get contact information for any eyewitnesses and take pictures of everything, including the relative positions of the vehicles, damage to the vehicles, and any visible injuries you sustained. If you have a dashcam in your vehicle, preserve the footage to document how the accident occurred. Lastly, contact an experienced Personal Injury Lawyer to protect your rights.
We’ve Won Over $100 Million for Our Clients
The talented litigators at Justin Morgan Law will fight tirelessly on your behalf. We’ve recovered over $100 million in compensation for our clients. Our team has been helping people get the money they need to put their lives back together for over 20 years.
Contact Justin Morgan Law today toll-free at 1-800-9-JUSTIN (1-800-958-7846) to schedule a free consultation and explore how we can assist in getting justice on your behalf.