Justin G. Morgan
Justin Morgan is the founding attorney of Justin Morgan Law and started the firm in 2002. Since the firm’s inception, it has been tremendously successful. Justin Morgan has personally recovered over $100,000,000.00 for his clients. Mr. Morgan is actively involved in the day-to-day operation and management of the firm, and he personally reviews each and every case before it is concluded or settled. Mr. Morgan’s experience throughout his career includes handling thousands of personal injury, insurance claims, and litigating cases to successful conclusion.
Justin Morgan was born and raised in Richmond, Virginia, and along with his wife and two children, reside in Weston, Florida.
Justin Morgan Law is a proud member of the Better Business Bureau, a world-renowned organization dedicated to fostering trust and promoting ethical business practices. As a trusted attorney, Justin Morgan's affiliation with the BBB underscores his commitment to upholding the highest standards of professionalism and client satisfaction.
- The Florida Bar, Member
- The Florida Justice Association, Member
- Lawyers of Distinction, MemberJustin Morgan, Esq. has been chosen as a Lawyer of Distinction 2023 in Florida by The National Law Journal.
- NOVA SOUTHEASTERN UNIVERSITY, SHEPARD BROAD LAW CENTER
Fort Lauderdale, Florida Juris Doctor Degree, 2002 Honors: Deans List
- THE UNIVERSITY OF ALABAMA
Tuscaloosa, Alabama Bachelor of Arts, 1998: Honors: Pi Sigma Alpha (National Political Science Honor Society), Deans List
- All Florida State Courts
- U.S. District Court, Middle District of Florida (Federal Court)
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of Florida (Federal Court)