Cooper City Personal Injury Lawyer
Cooper City: A Thriving Community in South Florida
Cooper City is a wonderful suburb situated in Broward County, South Florida. Due to this convenient location, residents enjoy quick commutes into nearby cities like Miami and Fort Lauderdale. Cooper City boasts top-rated schools, parks, and recreational facilities, making it a fantastic place to raise a family.
Businesses in various industries make their home in Cooper City, including healthcare, retail, and hospitality. The city is bounded by Davie to the north, Pembroke Pines to the south, both Hollywood and Davie to the east, and Weston and Southwest Ranches to the west.
Accidents can happen anywhere, even in Cooper City. That's why Justin Morgan Law offers reliable Personal Injury Attorney services with deep community ties to the area.
At Justin Morgan Law, we serve accident victims from Cooper City and surrounding areas. With years of experience and a proven track record of success, Justin Morgan Law is the ideal choice for legal representation for victims who were harmed in an accident.
Don't hesitate to call Justin Morgan Law's team of experienced litigators toll-free at 1-800-9JUSTIN or 1-800-958-7846 right away if you were injured by someone’s careless actions. Our team has won over $100 million in settlements for our clients.
What are Personal Injury Claims?
A personal injury claim/lawsuit provides an avenue for those injured by another person's wrongdoing or negligence. Your attorney will file a claim against anyone whose negligent actions harmed you.
A personal injury case includes the following types of damages:
- Medical bills
- Lost income
- Ambulance rides
- Reduced earning capacity
- Wheelchair access for your home
- Doctor’s office visits
- Rehabilitation and physical therapy
- Wrongful death
Common Personal Injury Claims in Cooper City
- Car Accidents: Car accidents often result in severe injuries. Careless driver behavior that causes accidents includes speeding, DUI, unsafe lane changes, tailgating, and reckless driving.
- Truck Accidents: Because they are so large and they have a much longer stopping distance than regular automobiles, truck accidents cause catastrophic injuries for pedestrians and people traveling in other vehicles.
- Motorcycle Accidents: Drivers don’t always look out for motorcycles, and this can have devastating consequences when larger vehicles are merging, turning, or changing lanes. Motorcycle riders often suffer catastrophic injuries such as spinal cord injuries, bone fractures, crush injuries, and Traumatic Brain Injury (TBI).
- Slip-and-Falls/Premises Liabilitys: Property owners have an obligation to ensure their premises are safe for residents and visitors. Serious slip-and-fall injuries result when landlords and property managers fail to remove serious hazards.
- Wrongful Death Claims: Losing a loved one can be heartbreaking, especially when it was caused by somebody’s reckless or malicious behavior. Filing a wrongful death claim may provide families with the necessary support during this tragic time.
Liability in Cooper City Accidents: Who's at Fault?
When personal injuries occur, it's essential to establish who was at fault for the accident by looking into factors like driver behavior, road conditions, and any mechanical failures that might have contributed. Your Personal Injury Attorney will investigate to determine liability.
Steps to Take After an Accident: Protect Your Rights
- Seek Medical Assistance After an Accidents: Dial 911 and check to see if your passengers require first aid.
- Gather Evidences: Take photos of the accident scene using your cell phone and gather contact information and insurance from the other drivers, and any potential witness statements.
- Records: Make sure to keep records of all medical appointments and other expenses.
- Contact a Personal Injury Attorneys: Don’t make any statements to an insurance agent or sign any agreements until you’ve met with your attorney. Your Cooper City Personal Injury Lawyer will negotiate with the insurance company to help you get a settlement that covers the true cost of the accident.
Personal Injury Compensation in Cooper City
Some types of injuries such as whiplash and nerve damage can turn out to be a lot more serious than they seem at first. Make sure to attend all your medical appointments. Your attorney will work to get a settlement that covers your long-term medical expenses.
Some injuries make it impossible to resume your normal day-to-day activities. If your injury prevents you from working, your attorney will include this expense as part of your claim.
Pain and Suffering
Being injured is a harrowing and stressful experience. You may be entitled to financial compensation for scarring, permanent injuries, and mental health issues such as PTSD.
Helping You Get the Money You Need to Get Better
At Justin Morgan Law, we know how to take on the big insurance companies and win. And we’re always ready to go to court if the other side won’t make a reasonable offer.
You’re not alone. The experienced trial attorneys at Justin Morgan Law are on your side.
The talented litigators at Justin Morgan Law will fight tirelessly on your behalf. We’ve recovered over $100 million in compensation for our clients. Our team has been helping people get the money they need to put their lives back together for over 20 years.
Contact Justin Morgan Law today toll-free at 1-800-9JUSTIN or 1-800-958-7846 to schedule a free consultation and explore how we can assist in getting justice on your behalf.