North Lauderdale Car Accident Lawyer
Protecting the Rights of Car Accident Victims in North Lauderdale
North Lauderdale is a lovely community where people enjoy living in quaint neighborhoods, swimming at Jerry Resnick Aquatic Center, and kayaking or paddleboarding at Hampton Pines Park. If you are injured while driving around town or traveling along the highway, Justin Morgan Law is on your side. Automobile accidents have a devastating impact on people’s lives.
Even when you take all the right precautions and drive safely, you can’t control the careless actions of other people. Automobile collisions cause serious injuries. You may require costly long-term medical treatment, and it may be a while before you are ready to go back to work. If you are suffering from chronic pain or catastrophic injuries, you may not ever be able to resume your regular day-to-day activities.
If you aren’t sure what to do, there’s someone you can turn to for help—Justin Morgan Law. At Justin Morgan Law, we’ve been working with car accident victims in North Lauderdale for over 20 years. We’ll file a claim or lawsuit that covers the true cost of your injuries, and if the insurance company won’t make a reasonable offer, Justin Morgan Law is always ready to take them to court.
Justin Morgan was selected as a Lawyer of Distinction in Florida by The National Law Journal, and our firm has a perfect A+ rating from the Better Business Bureau.
Schedule a complimentary consultation with a North Lauderdale Personal Injury Attorney by calling us toll-free today at 1-800-9-JUSTIN (1-800-958-7846).
What To Do If You Were Injured in a Car Accident
Suffering an automobile crash when you are out driving is a harrowing experience. You may be traveling with children and other family members, and you want to make sure that everyone is getting the medical attention they need right away. There are a number of steps you can take to care for yourself and your passengers, and there are also things you can do to advance your car accident claim:
- Call 911.
- Check to determine the extent of your own injuries.
- Assist your passengers and administer first aid if necessary.
- See your doctor right away.
- Gather contact information from any witnesses.
- Collect the insurance information from all parties involved in the accident.
- Use your cell phone camera to capture photos of the accident scene, including skid marks and automobile damage.
- Maintain records of all the medical treatment you receive.
- Contact an experienced North Lauderdale Car Accident Lawyer.
- Don’t speak with an insurance agent unless your attorney is present.
What Causes Car Accident Injuries?
In the overwhelming majority of cases, automobile accidents are caused by some type of negligence. Drivers and businesses that employ drivers have a duty of care to avoid actions that may result in reasonably foreseeable injuries to others. Violations of the duty of care that frequently result in dangerous car accidents include:
- DUI drivers who drive while impaired by drugs or alcohol
- Distracted drivers who check their cell phones, send texting messages, reach for objects inside the vehicle, and commit other careless actions that cause them to take their eyes off the road
- Unsafe drivers who ignore traffic laws, run stop signs and traffic lights, make hazardous maneuvers, and fail to make sure a lane is open before merging or changing lanes
- Speeding drivers who cause crashes that result in severe injuries for people traveling in other vehicles
- Delivery companies that hire employees without making sure they have a safe driving record
- Trucking companies that don’t inspect their fleet for safety and provide regular vehicle maintenance
- Automobile manufacturers that fail to properly test vehicles to make sure they are safe enough to drive
How Your Car Accident Injury Lawyer Can Help
The driver who caused the accident, the owner of the vehicle, and other parties may be liable for all of your damages. However, Florida is a no-fault State for the first $10,000 of medical bills, and your own no-fault insurance may be responsible for a portion of your medical bills.
Justin Morgan Law will investigate the case to determine who is liable for your injuries. Awards for car accident injuries include the following types of damages:
- Medical expenses
- Lost income
- Pain and suffering
- Wrongful death
When the defendant in a personal injury lawsuit sees Justin Morgan sitting across the table, they’ll know it’s time to get serious. Justin Morgan Law has a proven track record of success, with years of winning significant verdicts and settlements for our clients.
We’ve Won Over $100 Million for Our Clients
The talented litigators at Justin Morgan Law will fight tirelessly on your behalf. We’ve recovered over $100 million in compensation for our clients. Our team has been helping people get the money they need to put their lives back together for over 20 years.
Contact Justin Morgan Law today toll-free at 1-800-9-JUSTIN (1-800-958-7846) to schedule a free consultation and explore how we can assist in getting justice on your behalf.