North Miami Car Accident Attorney
Standing by Your Side After a Car Accident in North Miami
North Miami is a great place to live, providing a lot of fun activities for residents. You can enjoy a nice walk or workout at Claude Pepper Park or visit the Museum of Contemporary Art, which offers a wide range of classes, tours, and exhibits.
If you are injured while driving around town or traveling along the highway, Justin Morgan Law is on your side. Automobile accidents have a devastating impact on people’s lives. They may cause severe injuries that prevent you from working, making it difficult to take care of yourself and your family. Insurance companies know how vulnerable you are after an accident. That’s why they’ll offer you a lowball settlement. But it’s not nearly enough to cover your medical bills, lost wages, and other expenses.
For over 20 years, Justin Morgan Law has been serving the people of North Miami. Our Car Accident Attorneys will file a claim or lawsuit to help you get the compensation you need. Founding attorney Justin Morgan has been recognized as a Lawyer of Distinction in Florida by The National Law Journal and has a perfect A+ rating from the Better Business Bureau.
Call us toll-free at 1-800-9-JUSTIN (1-800-958-7846) to schedule a free consultation with a North Miami Personal Injury Attorney today.
Unsafe Drivers Cause Car Accidents in North Miami
You can do everything right and still get injured by a negligent driver. It’s always a good idea to drive defensively, but intoxicated drivers who have no business on the road, distracted drivers who are checking their text messages, and drivers who simply refuse to follow the rules cause senseless and unavoidable collisions.
Some of the most frequent types of accidents caused by negligent drivers include:
- Rollovers happen when speeding drivers don’t have enough time to react to road hazards or a slowdown in traffic. Poor vehicle maintenance and underinflated tires increase the likelihood that a large vehicle with a high center of gravity, such as a truck or SUV, will roll over and crush the occupants of a regular passenger car or cause an obstruction in the road that leads to a crash.
- Multi-car pileups result when inexperienced drivers slam on the brakes, causing a jackknife accident that blocks several lanes of traffic. Another frequent cause of pileups is when drivers fail to slow down in foggy or rainy weather, resulting in a chain reaction involving several vehicles.
- T-bones accidents occur when a vehicle crashes into the side of another vehicle. These accidents often result when drivers speed into intersections, run traffic lights, or ignore a stop sign.
- Rear-end collisions. Speeding and tailgating are the most common causes of these accidents. Whiplash is a painful and debilitating injury that’s often the result of a rear-end accident. The driver doesn’t have to be traveling very fast to cause serious harm when they crash into a stationary vehicle.
- Sideswipes are caused by drivers who fail to make sure the lane is empty before merging or changing lanes. This can lead to accidents involving several vehicles.
Who Is Liable for Your Injuries?
The driver who caused the accident, the owner of the vehicle, and other parties may be liable for all of your damages. However, Florida is a no-fault State for the first $10,000 of medical bills, and your own no-fault insurance may be responsible for a portion of your medical bills.
In addition to careless drivers, companies that commit negligent hiring by failing to check a new employee’s driving history can also be held liable for your injuries. Businesses that employ drivers must make sure their employees are properly trained, and drivers have the necessary credentials to operate the vehicles they use.
Another frequent cause of accidents that result in catastrophic injuries is trucking companies that pressure drivers to log too many hours. Federal hours of service (HOS) laws limit the number of hours a big rig trucker can drive. Trucking companies must monitor their drivers to make sure they don’t violate HOS rules and become fatigued.
Parties that may be held liable for motor vehicle accident injuries include:
- Unsafe drivers
- Trucking companies
- Delivery companies
- Rideshare companies
- Manufacturers and distributors of defective auto parts
How Your North Miami Car Accident Lawyer Can Help
If you were injured by a negligent driver, Justin Morgan Law will assess your case and conduct a thorough investigation of the accident. Then, our experienced litigators will file a claim or lawsuit against all liable parties. If the insurance companies refuse to negotiate in good faith, our firm is always prepared to take them to court.
A car accident personal injury claim or lawsuit filed by Justin Morgan Law will include the following types of damages:
- Pain and suffering
- Medical expenses
- Reduced earning potential
- Reduced quality of life
- Wrongful death
Justin Morgan Law will make sure everything is in order, and our attorneys will pursue every available avenue to help you.
We’ve Won Over $100 Million for Our Clients
The talented litigators at Justin Morgan Law will fight tirelessly on your behalf. We’ve recovered over $100 million in compensation for our clients. Our team has been helping people get the money they need to put their lives back together for over 20 years.
Contact Justin Morgan Law today toll-free at 1-800-9-JUSTIN (1-800-958-7846) to schedule a free consultation and explore how we can assist in getting justice on your behalf.